17 10 / 2014
Anonymous said: u take a lot of selfies. do u think ur pretty or smoething? ur not
hi there, anon. i didn’t realize i took a lot of selfies. thanks for the info. so, your question was whether i think i’m pretty. you already answered that no, i am not.
and i have to agree, anon. i don’t think i’m pretty bc i’m not.
i always have a double chin.
i constantly look like i haven’t slept in a week bc of my dark circles
and, i always look sunburnt. idfk why
i have this white line across my nose that makeup can’t cover up
i have tons of wrinkles on my forehead. like what the hell? i’m 25
also, it’s the size of fucking texas
i still don’t know how to smile in pictures bc i hate my fucking teeth
my feet are flat. my hips are huge. my boobs are weird. i am covered in stretch marks. my voice is grating. my ears stick out two miles from my head. i am always fucking sweating and i’ve been asked if i was pregnant more times than i can count.
so, you’re right. i’m not pretty. i can’t stand the way i look.
which is why it’s so fucking important that i post “a lot” of selfies. bc, anon, you’d better fucking believe that if i look in the mirror that day and don’t cringe, i’m gonna take a fucking picture to save that tiny little second. and GOD FORBID i show the world that i posses a little self love every once in a fucking while.
TO ANYONE READING THIS: DON’T EVER LET SOMEONE MAKE YOU FEEL ASHAMED FOR LIKING THE WAY YOU LOOK—EVEN IF IT’S JUST FOR A SECOND. IF YOU LOOK NICE, YOU TAKE THAT FUCKING SELFIE AND YOU SHOW IT TO THE GOD DAMN WORLD BC THEY DESERVE TO SEE THE GOD/GODDESS YOU ARE!
that beard finally coming in? go ahead, bro. take a selfie.
you finally got that piercing you’ve been wanting? not really my style, but you’re fucking rocking it. take a selfie.
your boobs look awesome in that shirt? take a selfie.
you finally lose or gain that weight you’ve been working on? take a selfie.
your eyeliner look awesome? your new sunglasses make you look like a celebrity avoiding the paparazzi? you killing that tux? you feel a tiny, rare level of self love? you always on a high level of self love? you just like your face?
TAKE A MOTHAFUCKING SELFIE!
thanks for the question, anon. this one’s for you.
You deserve an award girl
17 10 / 2014
16 10 / 2014
I’ve been very self-conscious even though I never cosplayed, and I’m afraid that people will make fun of me if I show up at a convention with my cane, so please reblog if you wouldn’t mind?!
16 10 / 2014
Please reblog if you think there should be a law to oblige media to differentiate between Type 1 Diabetes mellitus and Type 2 Diabetes mellitus
15 10 / 2014
"Mun-Directed Questions About Roleplaying!"
- If you had to change your character’s FC for one day, who would you pick?
- What drew you to rping this character?
- What’s something you like about how you write?
- What’s something you dislike about how you write or wish you were better at?
- What’s something about your character that you’d like if you had to spend time with them?
- What’s something about your character that you wouldn’t like if you had to spend time with them?
- What’s a negative thing about your character that you enjoy writing?
- What;s a similarly you have with your character?
- What’s a difference you have with your character?
- What’s the hardest thing for you to write?
- Do you think you’ve gotten better at writing anything or any type of thing or situation since you started writing this character (or roleplaying in general)?
- Why do you roleplay?
- Do you write fiction ever other than rping?
- Do you like fanfiction more or less than reading rp threads between characters?
- Do you like or dislike OC/Canon character interactions in principle?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a canon character?
- What’s something you dislike about rping a canon character?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping an original character?
- What’s something you dislike about rping an original character?
- How much time do you spend roleplaying on average a week?
- Do you think about your threads and your character when you aren’t roleplaying? How and for how long on average?
- Do you like lots of headcanons or few?
- What’s your take on AUs?
- What’s your favorite AU?
- What’s your least favorite AU?
- What’s a ship you really like rping?
- What’s a ship you would never rp? For what reason?
- What do you like about roleplaying angst?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying angst?
- What do you like about roleplaying fluff?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying fluff?
- What do you like about roleplaying ships/romance?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying ships/romance?
- NSFW rp — yes or no? Why?
- Do you ever read other people’s NSFW rp threads? (be honest!)
- Do you ever read rp threads you aren’t involved in? What type of thread does it usually have to be to interest you?
- If you do read threads you aren’t in, do you usually let the other authors know, or keep it under your hat?
- Has a roleplayer ever changed your view on a character? If so, how? Good or bad? For better or for worse?
- Do you like to title threads or not?
- Do you like to plot or improv?
- Do you like to make open starters?
- Do you like to answer open starters?
- Do you usually prefer chat/short replies, or long/para/novella replies?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a chat/short style thread?
- What’s your least favorite thing about rping a chat/short style thread?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a long/para/novella style thread?
- What’s your least favorite thing about rping a long/para/novella style thread?
- Do you prefer gifs or icons when roleplaying? Or no FC at all?
- Do you roleplay with people whose characters aren’t from the same dimentional universe as yours? (For example, if your character is drawn or anime, will you RP with people who use actor face claims/play-bys?)
- What’s something you like about FCs/Play-Bys?
- What’s something you dislike about FCs/Play-Bys?
- What’s a trope or plot you think is overdone in roleplay?
- What’s a trope or plot you’ll never get sick of roleplaying?
- What’s a trope or plot you love but you’ve never gotten to roleplay or never gotten to roleplay in completion?
- What do you like to do as you reply to threads? Listen to music? Have TV on? Complete silence? Dark room? etc.
- How did you learn about roleplaying? How did you get started roleplaying yourself?
- What was your first roleplay character?
- What’s your newest roleplay character?
- What/Who is a character you think you would like to roleplay? What’s currently stopping you from roleplaying them?
- Who’s a roleplayer (or writer) you think you have learned a lot from?
15 10 / 2014
15 10 / 2014
15 10 / 2014
My muse has left their old, brown leather book somewhere by accident. It looks like it’s seen years of wear and tear, and upon opening it your muse discovers that it’s full of wishes that never came true and times in their life when they were hurt/alone/sad. Send me a “✝” to read a wish or sad memory (specify which.) from the book.
15 10 / 2014
When you really really want to answer an Rp but you can’t find the right words and you are answering other RPs faster than the speed of light and you are sure the other RPer thinks you are being a douchebag but in reality you are just like